Ballwin, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar has actually launched theirmenu for Valentine’s Day The menu is offered start Friday, February 12 thru Sunday, February 14th (Valentine’s Day).
- Jumbo Shrimp Mixed Drink– 6 Jumbo Shrimp offered with alcoholic drink sauce– $12.99
- Lobster Artichoke Dip– Lobster, spinach, as well as artichoke dip packed in a baked red pepper offered with toasted crostinis– $12.99
Meals– Offered with our Italian Home Salad
- Packed Poultry Florentine— $21.95– hen bust packed with gouda, lotion cheese, as well as infant spinach on a bed of spinach risotto.
- Pecce alla Paulie— $24.95– pan-seared grouper in a shrimp lotion sauce offered over a bed of spinach risotto.
- Langusto Supremo with Lobster Tail— $28.95– Fettuccini noodles in our residence unique lobster lotion sauce, threw with bay scallops, clams, environment-friendly peppers, as well as a touch of baked garlic pesto, pesto, covered with lobster tail.
- Barrel Cut Filet— $34.95– Barrel cut filet with big shrimp scampi as well as pan-seared scallops on a bed of parmesan risotto.
- Browse as well as Grass— $34.95– 6 oz. Filet covered with 2 fresh big sea scallops offered over a bed of Brussels sprouts, bacon, potatoes, as well as red peppers in a gewurztraminer lemon butter sauce covered with sliced up almonds.
- Bone-in Ribeye— $36.95– 16 oz. Ribeye covered with steak butter offered with steak residence creamed spinach as well as big baked potato.
- Steak as well as Lobster— $36.95– Barrel cut filet offered with a lobster tail as well as lotion spinach.
- William Hill-Cabernet Sauvignon— $8 per glass– $30 per container– Smooth, abundant, as well as fruity taste with fruit notes of boysenberry as well as black cherry.
- CK Modavi-Chardonnay— $7 per glass– $26 per container– Crisp as well as rejuvenating with scents of lemons as well as citrus as well as notes of apple as well as pear.
100 Holloway Roadway
Ballwin, Missouri 63011
Phone: +1 636-220-8989
The blog post Candicci’s Restaurant Announces Valentine’s Day Menu showed up initially on STL Restaurant Review.